Лексико-грамматический тест к учебнику английского языка под редакцией И.А. Верещагиной. Раздел Food
Лексико-грамматический тест по теме «Food»
Refer the sentences to the past.
I am a pupil.
His uncle goes to the stadium every day.
Where do you live?
Robin eats meat soup, potatoes, fish, fruit and vegetables.
My father drinks a glass of milk for breakfast.
They think so.
Ask questions to the sentence
Last year my parents were in America.
Yesterday my aunt bought apples in the shop.
3. Do the test
1. English people have ......meals a day.
a) three b) two c) four
2. English people like... very much.
a) porridge b) eggs c) bananas
3. Russian tea is tea with...
a) milk b) ice-cream c) lemon
4. English people don't eat much....
a) soup b) bread c) vegetables
</ 5. Their last meal is....
a) lunch b) breakfast c) dinner or supper
6. The English drink tea from ....
a) cups b) glasses c) plates
4. Open the brackets. Put in "much" or "many"
1. I can see..... milk in the glasses.
2. I see .....sweets in the box.
3. I see ....cups of tea on the table.
4. I can see.... carrots in the bag.
5. I can see ... butter in the porridge.
6. I see....hamburgers on the plate.
I was a pupil.
His uncle went to the stadium every day.
Where did you live?
Robin ate meat soup, potatoes, fish, fruit and vegetables.
My father drank a glass of milk for breakfast.
They thought so.
Were your parents in America last year?
Were your parents in America or in Africa last year?
Who was in America last year?
When were your parents in America?
Where were your parents last year?
Did your aunt buy apples in the shop yesterday?
Did your aunt buy apples or bananas in the shop yesterday?
Who bought apples in the shop yesterday?
When did your aunt buy apples in the shop?
What did your aunt buy yesterday?
Where did your aunt buy apples yesterday?
four, 2) porridge, 3) lemon, 4) bread, 5) dinner or supper, 6) cups
1) much, 2) many, 3) many, 4) many, 5) much, 6) many
если материал вам не подходит, воспользуйтесь поиском